Friday, April 06, 2007


god..been years since i updated. my comp spoiled and i haven touched my comp for a few days =(. i tried reformatting for the first time and wooo, yes the reformat was a success, but in the end i had to install all the graphic cards, sound cards etc stuff. Wasnt very good at this kinda thing, but have to learn. Now i still need a sound card if not i can only hear "beeps" on my comp, and that sound is eerie. oh well.

second on the list to get back my dota game. duno who has the dota cd and the cracks, but i know things aint looking good, so unless i get a real cd, i wun be playing dota anymore. not that i dun wan to..but no one wants to help me. so nvm, even if i rilli have to quit dota, looking on the bright side, i formed this statement to equate my studies with dota. As the amount of Dota level increases, the studies level will decrease. Vice versa.

so now the only game i got on my comp is Maple. yea its a fun game, dun haf to think so much, can stop anytime, unlike dota have to play for one full game which takes around an hour. Leaving makes u a loser. argh but its a nice game, especially during the holiday when u got lots of time. dotaa...

ok so now i still need
1) sound card driver installation cd
2) any anti virus installation cd

ok im willing to pay a small amt if u lend me the cd. im not buying, so i wun be expected to pay the full price. so thanks guys if ur willing to lend me urs. sound card is definitely more important!!!! ty ty!




-Who Wants to Know?-
Me. JingLu. 14 going on 15. Yea thats all.

-They Understand-
Yea hope they understand i accidentally deleted all my links while changing skins. Sorry guys.

-Interests That Make Life Better-
None. Lol.

-Stuff That Keeps Me Going-
None either. Lol.

-Take Me On-

-Credits-

Blogger
Blogskins

-Past Gripes-
January 2007 February 2007 April 2007 June 2007 August 2007